Whenever Google released its Penguin protocol update in April 2012, (a 4th update published June third of this year), the company continued their efforts to increase the quality of search engine results by further eliminating web sites which break their Webmaster Guidelines. Specifically, Penguin seems to focus on several key problems:
· Over-optimization of anchor text
· Keyword stuffing
· Manipulation of page ranking through hyperlink schemes
Since website developers are constantly tweaking their clients’ sites, links and content to align with these algorithm updates, it’s easy to feel disappointed when the “rules” change. It’s also simple to get angry if such an upgrade negatively impacts your page ranking in order to was previously ranked well.
If you are scratching your head wondering why this occurred, when you fared well after the preliminary Penguin release, you’re not alone. Although the initial release of Penguin focused primarily home pages, this new update goes deeper into your entire web site, looking for instances of content junk mail, paid links containing exact match anchor text and links to so-called “dangerous” sites (to name simply a few).
So , if you are a legitimate internet marketer or owner of a site and you feel your site has been penalized by Google Penguin, there are some corrective actions you can take to get back into Google’s good graces and recapture your page ranking:
7 Tips To Heat Up Your Google Website ranking
1 . Visit Google’s Webmaster Guidelines regularly to understand the dynamic guidelines and the tweaking of those rules with Google’s continuous updates.
2 . Clean up any on-page spam, if any. Remove low-quality, shallow pages supplying now added value, pages that scrape content from other websites, replicated content, inadequate affiliate pages, and/or cookie-cutter sites.
3. Examine your outbound links to avoid link techniques. Links on your site should be relevant to site content, connect with trustworthy sources plus high on content. Avoid exact complement anchor text; links should be used because citations to support the information you are delivering visitors.
If you loved this article and you would like to collect more info with regards to google scraping generously visit our web site.
4. Examine and audit your backlinks (or inbound links, some other sites who are linking back to your site). Remove and disavow bad or harmful backlinks.
5. Function to build high-quality inbound links, such as guest-blogging, enhanced social media visibility and activity, and publishing link-worthy, content-rich content articles.
6. If you believe your site has been targeted unfairly, file a report along with Google.